A supplemental health insurance policy can soften the blow when the unexpected happens -- protecting you and your family from extra expenses that may not be covered by your major medical insurance, and it may cost
less than you think!
Supplemental Health Insurance Basics
- Pays you, or someone you designate, benefits directly.
- Pays in addition to other coverage.
- Portable at the same rate.
- Use benefit payments for anything.
Even if you don't have any health insurance at all, don't worry, because the benefits are still paid directly to you. You can choose from a variety of plans that will cover you in the event of: accidents, cancer, hospital stays and critical illnesses. You can pick and choose the coverage that suits your needs and budget. These valuable plans could pay you needed cash in the event of an accident or sickness. In over 50% of bankruptcies in America, medical emergencies are a major factor. For the cost of a fast food meal a day you can purchase valuable protection for you and your family.
Types of Supplemental Insurance
We offer various plans to meet y our needs. The types of supplemental health insurance include:
- Supplemental Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Cancer Insurance
- Supplemental Critical Illness Insurance